HOT RUBBERIZED CRACK REPAIR
Cracks in the asphalt allow water to leak under the pavement and into the foundation where it freezes and thaws. This freeze and thaw expands and contracts under the pavement and begins to sink, crack and eventually destroy the asphalt. RS Asphalt Maintenance uses a hot rubberized crack filler to seal these cracks and keep water out.
- the cracks are first cleaned by cutting away any grass or scrubbing debris with a wire bristle broom and blowing it out of the crack with a hand held blower
- hot rubberized crack filler is heated to over 300 degrees, poured into the crack, and smoothed out with a squeegee to blend it with the asphalt
- black sand may be dusted over the finished product to allow traffic to immediately drive on it without tracking or sticking to the area
- the rubber cools very quickly, becoming a flexible solid that expands and contracts with the crack for maximum durability
RS Asphalt Maintenance offers a wide variety of services to fit your needs. These services are for commercial and residential and are not limited. If you have a question about any of our services, feel free to contact us. Click on the services links below for more information on each.
- oil based asphalt sealing
- asphalt emulsion sealcoating
- line painting
- crack repair
- pot-hole repair
- Infrared patching
RS ASPHALT MAINTENANCE
RS Asphalt Maintenance was featured in the February 2016 issue of Paving Pro Magazine and the June 2010 issue of Pavement Magazine. Click the buttons below to read each article.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Please check all that apply.