OIL BASED ASPHALT SEALING
Oil based asphalt sealing helps to preserve your existing asphalt and avoid costly repairs. Having a regular sealing schedule (typically every 3 years) is highly recommended. Here are a few pointers to help understand how the process is done:
- properly barricade area to be sealed from foot and vehicle traffic
- thoroughly clean parking lot with high powered blowers and wire bristle brooms
- apply sealer by spraying, and overlapping with each pass to assure proper coverage
- careful attention is given to the application of sealer around sidewalks, entryway and buildings.
- apply light dusting of black sand (optional) as sealer is applied to add grip to surface after it dries
- it is recommended to keep off the area for 24 hours
RS Asphalt Maintenance offers a wide variety of services to fit your needs. These services are for commercial and residential and are not limited. If you have a question about any of our services, feel free to contact us. Click on the services links below for more information on each.
- oil based asphalt sealing
- asphalt emulsion sealcoating
- line painting
- crack repair
- pot-hole repair
- Infrared patching
RS ASPHALT MAINTENANCE
RS Asphalt Maintenance was featured in the February 2016 issue of Paving Pro Magazine and the June 2010 issue of Pavement Magazine. Click the buttons below to read each article.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Please check all that apply.